Enjoy Balance Transfer service that makes it easy for you to send credit to fellow smartfren users. Send credit anytime regardless of the amount with transaction fees starting from IDR 500
How to Transfer Balance?
Have a question?
Check the answers about the service here
- 1. What is smartfren Balance Transfer service?
smartfren Balance Transfer Service is a service that allows smartfren users to send credit to fellow smartfren users.
- 2. How do I use the smartfren Balance Transfer service?
Customers simply send an SMS to 879 with format KIRIM.[Recipient No.].[nominal], for example KIRIM.0888xxxxxxx.5000.
In addition, customers can also use USSI services by dialing * 879 #.
- 3. What is the rate charged every time you make a Balance Transfer?
The sender will be charged an admin fee, but the nominal varies depending on the number of the credit sent.
- 4. Will the balance sent add the active period to the recipient's number?
Yes, the recipient's active period will be added, but it depends on the number of balance sent
Denomination (Rp) Extend Active Date 1 – 5,000 1 Day 5,001 – 10,000 3 Days 10,001 – 20,000 7 Days 20,001 – 50,000 10 Days 50,001 – 100,000 15 Days
- 5. Can smartfren Balance Transfer be made to the credit recipient within the grace period?
Yes, Balance Transfer can be made to smartfren numbers within the grace period
- 6. Is there a minimum balance that the sender must have after Balance Transfer?
Customers must have a minimum balance of IDR 5,000 after transferring the balance
- 7. How many can I transfer?
At one time, customers can only transfer a maximum of Rp. 100,000
- 8. Are there any special provisions for customers who want to transfer their balance?
Customers who want to do Balance Transfer must be on smartfren network at least within 30 days and still in the active period