Permanent / Contract HQ Sabang, Jakarta
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Economics.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Accounting, Auditing.
- Maximum Age: 35.
- Specific Skills / Certifications : Certifications: CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), and/or CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner) is an advantage.
- Perform a risk-based and consultative audit, but not limited to the following:
- Perform review over the company’s controls, which include controls’ design and effectiveness.
- Identify and assess auto and manual controls to provide reasonable assurance that all transactions are valid, properly authorized, and processed completely, accurately, and timely.
- Perform data analysis to obtain reasonable assurance beyond that provided by test of controls.
- Perform compliance testing to determine whether a process/ activity meets some specified standard, including the company’s Policy and Procedures, or other regulations, whenever applicable.
- Document all assessments, including findings and recommendations and report the review results to appropriate authorized personnel.
- Follow-up audit recommendations and practical improvements implemented.
- Carry out ad-hoc appraisals, investigations, or reviews requested by the Management.