Permanent / Contract HQ Sabang, Jakarta
- More than 3 years of experience in eCommerce
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Preferably can speak Mandarin
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to organize thoughts and communicate clearly, completely, and concisely
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate, persuade and maintain strong working relationships to accomplish goals
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for Lifestyle Commerce ie managing a social media strategy and building a strong online community to grow the GMV, working with KOL/influencers to promote and amplify the Lifestyle Commerce brand and lifestyle products, creating blog posts to increase interest on products being promoted and create campaigns personalized to specific segment categories.
- Handle Go-to-market implementation and devise local strategies to customize best practices that already work in china brought in by partners.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Lead site strategy and build product roadmap together with Joint Collaboration Partner.
- Review technologies & explore new developments in the digital landscape to find more effective ways to deliver communication & business objectives
- Measure and report performances of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple social media channels.
- Make recommendations for customer touchpoint improvements like product reviews, feedback scores, and questions within given brand guidelines